Wednesday, April 10, 2013

de-programmed

I feel myself continuing to be de-programmed.   The cloud has been lifted.   Maybe this was called depression.  I don't know.   I wake up every day refreshed and ready for battle.   All aspects of my life are improving as a result.  Its strange when nearly everyday you are thankful for something. Spiritually and mentally I feel I am better than ever. 
Hope and faith are what life is all about.   It saddens me that for so long I tried to live my own way.  I wish I knew this earlier.   I know my life could  be so different.  But all that matters now is what happens from here.  Everything gets better day by day.  
I know that I shouldn't be looking for things so intently.   They will all happen when I least expect it.  I've learned that in the past.   It just feels good to finally be at peace and to know what it is that I want and that I am searching for.  
I'll admit that it feels good to have someone else loves me.  Even if it is not right.  It makes me realize that true love can be found again and this time I will be good at it.   I will find the last person I will ever kiss. 

Five years ago today I was in a coma.  There is plenty to be thankful for, even with a banged up heart.  

No comments:

Post a Comment