Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April's fool

I did some things that will help me let go.   I got a new dining room table.  I obviously wont be using yours.   I threw away the ring catalogs.   Its the only way to face the silence.



Bring on the weekend?!

CANCER horoscope for Apr, 10, 2013 (The DailyHoroscope by Comitic)

You may be feeling like you've been abandoned by a higher power, Moonchild. Things have not been going your way in the way you've hoped - and worse, they haven't been working out despite all of your many efforts. You have put your heart and soul into making your life or some aspect of your life much better, but you haven't seen much progress, if any, or built up any significant momentum. But events of the coming weekend will show you how much you are loved, protected, and blessed.


--
Copyright (c) The DailyHoroscope by Comitic
http://bit.ly/DHmobile

No comments:

Post a Comment