Wednesday, April 10, 2013

My heart cant stand how we turned out.

They keep telling me that I cant blame myself for things not working out.   Things were not meant to be.  I cant accept that.   I know that my fears are what ruined things.   I should have moved things along sooner.  I should have proposed.  I should have told you about things that were bothering me. 
I get that everyone has my back.   Good friends, good family, good therapists.   Things that are meant to be will be and that obviously wasn't it.   I know my future is in God's hands. 

Its hard to move on to new things when I still wish your stuff is in my closet.   But new targets are coming.   And that space will be filled.   My life is in order now more than better before.   And I know what I want.   Its my time now.   I'm ready to be married.   I'm no longer scared at all.   Fear has been taken from me.   Later than I wanted but things are timed according to plan. 

I know now that love is all that matters in this life.  



So I'm looking up but your burning out.
My heart cant stand how we turned out. 



Hi Germany. 

No comments:

Post a Comment