Wednesday, April 17, 2013

return to innocence.

I've been continuing to de-program.   It’s amazing in the digital world that we live in, how we can become so desensitized because of what we see everyday.   I have refused to watch any news on Boston.  I don’t want to see all these horrible images and not be shocked by them.   I also do not want to give the scumbags that did this an audience for their horror. 
I continue to only look at positive things.   When I watch TV I try to stay away from anything negative.   When I am on the internet, I keep it to Christian material and inspirational blogs and articles.   Work is a little tougher because I have to choice over what I watch.  But at least I have a new view on a lot of things I see.
I feel refreshed.  I will continue the return to innocence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment