Thursday, April 18, 2013

communcation skills

I realize that my communication skills were terrible.   They are getting so much better.  But most of my life they were terrible.   Not only do I not communicate things that are issues for me in a relationship, but I also do not spend enough time communicating good things, like compliments and things that are making me happy.  
The major reason that I have found a new therapist is to work on this issue.   I want to be completely open the next time I am in a relationship. So far its been going very smooth and I am proud of the progress that I have made. 
My therapist thinks I was scared of commitment every time we had any issue.   She could be right.   She says I was 75% percent in when there was stress.   And if I would have told you this we could have worked it out.   She says now you have learned you are 100% ready for marriage, even if it came through pain. 
I wish all the time that I told you how much I loved you every day, and how amazing that I thought you were.  There were so many wonderful feelings I had but I bottled so much up and ruined it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment