Saturday, June 1, 2013

evolved from its original purpose.

I am finally pulling away.   They say it takes half of the time you invested.   For me now this seems pretty accurate.   I am proud of the changes that I have made.   I have accomplished so much true change during this time.  I am proud of my daily routine.   I am living second.  I am analyzing my how all my time is spent.   I am on a straight path.   I feel that finally, at this point in my life, things that go wrong in the future will not be due to my own vices.   In the past, most of what has gone wrong has been because I have strayed from the correct path. 
I continue to defeat my fear and anxiety.   My health is better than it has been in the past few years.   I am tackling all my weaknesses to become person I was always meant to be. 
I am excited for the new adventures that lie ahead.   I continue to work on forgiving myself for my mistakes and sins, knowing that they were made to bring me to faith and to strengthen my character.  I have decided that despite the fact that I am moving on, I will stay here for a while, as I enjoy seeing my progress and helping others.   I know that this blog has evolved from its original purpose.   But like the seasons everything changes.   I still enjoy seeing, on paper...or screen, the wonderful changes that have happened in me. 
I can not wait to truly love again.   Especially because now, I understand it and will be so good at it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment