Tuesday, May 7, 2013

more than I ever did

The amount of self discovery that has been coming during these past few days is incredible.   Unfortunately it is not all exciting things that I am finding.  However all of it is necessary.   I am realizing just how much my medical issues were contributing to problems in my life.   I had no idea and was blaming these issues on other external factors.   Now I know that these medical problems need to be addressed in order for me to enjoy my life. 

I wish that I could tell you how sorry I was.   There were all of these things that I did not communicate about.  If you had known maybe you would have understood and I think you would have supported me and worked through them with me as a unit. 

I love you, now more than I ever did.   The more I learn about myself reveals that I never gave you a fighting chance to be my partner in this struggle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment