Wednesday, May 8, 2013

how beautiful your eyes

I realize today that I have never dealt with life.   Never dealt with my emotions.   All of these years and everything has just been swept under the rug.  I have opened up so much during the past few months both spiritually and emotionally.   So much has been pouring out.   Emotions that I almost never expressed before. 
I was wrong about so many things in my past.   I was so closed off.   It hurts to know how others have never seen the real me.   I have been given so many opportunities to become one with another person.  And I never realized how much I failed at this until now.
All I can do is repent.  I cant apologize.   I wish that I could.   As I navigate though everything that I am feeling, I just want everyone to know how sorry I am.   I had no idea that the way I was is not how everyone else is.   I don't know how, why or when those walls got built, but as they come down, all I want is to hug those that I did not hug enough before. 

I was wrong.

I want to look into your beautiful blue eyes and tell you how much I love you and how sorry I am.  
And how I didn't tell you enough how beautiful your eyes are. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment