Thursday, May 2, 2013

Ctrl-Alt-Delete

I believe that God sometimes hits the reset button in our lives.   He does this when he is not happy with the way we are doing things.  It is similar to when we were kids, playing Nintendo, and something happened we didn't like.  We would throw the controller down and hit the power button violently.   I think God does this as well.  He can either put something in our lives, or take something away to make us have to re-evaluate and start all over.  This process is often abrupt and violent. 

This process can hurt like nothing you will ever experience.   But with this pain comes the opportunity for true change.   As humans, we usually only change as a result of an extreme pain.  

The change in me has run deep, and will run deeper as things continue to get harder.   I will fight through it and be brand new on the other side.  

I thank God for the pain and suffering.  I thank God for the imperfect situations.   It will all make me appreciate when the right situation arises.  

No comments:

Post a Comment