Monday, April 15, 2013

Shipping prayers to Boston

Tragedy and evil have struck our world once again.   This happens every minute of everyday, and then sometimes on a large scale like what happened today, where we all are forced to see it.  There is evil to be fought every second on every street corner, yet it often takes something massive for us to really think about it. 
The world is constant battle of good versus evil and God versus satan.  For every person making bombs to harm others there will be people giving blood to save lives.  This battle will go on till the end of time and all we can do as an individual is to keep our heart on the right side of it.
I know during our relationship I let the enemy grab my heart and soul.   It feels wonderful to be chipping away at the ice that had grown upon me and to force him out of me.  When I think of all the times I didn't treat you like my princess, it brings me to my knees.   I know I will not get a second chance to show you this change.  All I can do is hope that you will find happiness which will ease the pain of what I did to you. 
I'm so excited for the upcoming series at church.  We are going to learn to deal with emotions rooted in sin, such as pride, anger and envy.   These are all things that I struggled with during our time together and it has been an amazing transformation to have these problems being taken away from me. 
I wish I could start my family right now.   Despite the chaos in our world, all I want is to create my family unit and protect it.  I'm so anxious for it and it pains me that I was so close to having it, only to sabotage it with my own demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment