Saturday, April 20, 2013

Hard work yields results.

Hard work yields results.   I wasn't working hard enough on myself.   Now I am busting my hump physically, mentally, and spiritually. 
There were medical issues that were causing me anxiety which essentially ended up ruining my relationship.  I continue to devote myself to improving them on a daily basis.  I am hoping in a few months, my body is rid of stress and some of the effects of my disease have been improved and even reversed. 
This time continues to be a great time of reflection and change.   I have the answers to life now.  I wish I always knew them.  All I can do it live the way I was meant to live from here. 
I am going to keep things simple.   Set my goals.  Hopefully in a few years, I will be where I want to be at that time.   This is when I build the foundation that my future rests upon. 


Looking back now
We were so young yeah so naive
To ever think that
We'd never pay for the lives we lead



I would like to go to this one day soon -

http://www.gotothehub.com/liveevents/real-marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment