Wednesday, April 24, 2013

float through life.

Trying hard on a day to day basis is everything.   There are those of us who often float through life.   Myself included.  I did this for years.   Actually for all of my years.  But I am trying to be free of the past.   I will try from here on in, to give my best in all areas every day.  
I am taking the best care of my body - mentally, spiritually and physically.   This is how I will reach my goal.  Yes a lot of my eggs are in one basket.   But I truly feel if you want something bad enough you will get it.   The odds are way against it being anywhere near easy.   But I am up for the challenge.  
If I fail I will know that I gave it my best.   Even if it is too little too late.  
Everyday is a battle with the enemy.   I am glad I am finally on the right side of that. 

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. - The Usual Suspects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment