Tuesday, April 23, 2013

five minutes

I want to talk to you.  Not even with an agenda.  I'd love to explain so much.  But really I just need your help.   I know how much I hurt you.   But I did not do it on purpose.   I made the biggest mistake of my life.   I just wish I could ask you a few things.   I wish you didn't shut me out.   It is so hard to accept the way you handled things when I feel the way I feel. 
I'll continue to wonder about the future.   I just want to ask you a few questions.   On one hand life makes more sense than ever to me.  Faith brought that.   It has made me realize what life is about.   I know now that I never knew that before.   But sometimes life is still complicated.   When you want something so simple and know how to make it work, its hard to accept not getting it.   There must be a reason. 
I really hope for some answers soon.   I need to be free of this anxiety.   I wish I could just get five minutes without being judged. 

No comments:

Post a Comment