Tuesday, April 30, 2013

All that I kept tucked away inside.

I continue to learn how important it is to get close to your partner.  I can think of all the deep conversations that I have never had.   All that I kept tucked away inside.   The more you share, the more you grow together.  I want to make financial plans.   I want to talk about how many kids I want.  I want to share all my little turn ons.  I want to share all of my anxieties.   Communication has eluded me.   I was good at surface.   But I was not good at getting deep.  I get excited about spilling my guts to someone.   Someone that will be able to love me for me. 

I already know that everything that has gone wrong for me was my own fault.  Admitting that is the first step.   I have nothing to blame on anyone but me.   Now the exciting part is to tackle those issues.   So far so good. 

Good article on ways to ruin your marriage/relationship -

http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG/b.4218333/k.1C9/Trash_Your_Marriage_in_Eight_Easy_Steps.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment