Tuesday, April 30, 2013

against all odds.

I had a dream last night that I came home from work and you were in my kitchen just like many days past.  I came up behind you, and pressed up against you, pulling up your skirt.   The rest is too intense for this blog. 
The amount of opportunities that I had to share the intensity that I feel for you were plentiful.   Yet there were not enough of these stories.   Its one of the many things that would have built and straightened the bond between us.   It is one of my painful regrets.  Anxiety and complacency took over my life and sapped out the fire in my heart.  
I will continue to be faithful, against all odds.  People have dedicated their lives to less and even died for it.   Sometimes your convictions grab you and you cant fight them.
I know that you and your circle think that I am a monster.  I can tell by the way they have treated me.   There is always hope for you all to see what I am now.   And if not, there will be a new circle.  I thank God for making me the man he wanted me to be.   I look forward to Him letting me show it off. 

It's easy to give up something when you are satisfied. 

No comments:

Post a Comment