Saturday, March 30, 2013

P.S. I love you.

I've decided that I need to put a more positive spin on everything.   This is my 50th post.  Why not make it a turning point.  I even deleted some posts that I had scheduled that were written in anger.  
What is done is done.   As much as I would love to change what has happened, every single human being has wanted the same.   And we all know Back To The Future is just a movie.  I also know that what has happened, happened to me for a reason.  I know it had to go down that way to improve my character and make me realize that I need to get over my intimacy issues and allow me to be an open book to my partner. 
I still hope that one day, I will get the chance to apologize to you.   The fact that my issues hurt you is a terrible, horrible thing.  And I still care about you more than myself. 
I will now try and slow every day down.  Life for the moment, and live my best.   I will continue to live second.   And I will continue to have hope while trying to balance it with acceptance.  
I will continue to let go of my anger and regret.   And I will take this journey one day at a time.   I will continue to dream of life's potential. 
I forgive you for moving on and will stop judging and assuming things as a result of that. 
I know I will still deal with all the stages of grief.   But one day, one hour, one minute at a time, I will do my best and battle and learn and become the man God wants me to be.   The husband and the father that my family to be determined needs. 

P.S.  I love you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment