Saturday, March 30, 2013

never been in real love before.

I realize now that I have never been in real love before.   Who knew it would take until my thirties.   I know that I have had glimpses of it.   You have the high school super intense love, having the silly thought that yes, this will be the only girl I will ever be with for the rest of my life.   In college I had someone who as a person meant the world to me and who I would do anything for.   But in the end when we split up I don't think I needed them.  I had someone in my 20's that I was with for a very long time.   But again when it was over, its was over.   This is different.   This is needing someone.   This is worrying and caring about someone every day, even when you cant be with them.   This is knowing who I am supposed to spend my life with.   This is regretting not giving that person the best of me.   Here is to hoping for an Easter miracle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment